Elite Game Tester Review – Caution Alert!

Elite Game Tester Review and Warning
A brand new Game tester job guide have hit the net and while it looks promising and quite interesting, video game testing guides have proved to be totally disappointing and a waste of time over and over. I do not know if that is the case with this guide as I’m still obligated to give it some research, is elite game tester a scam? I can not say yet, therefore I’m providing you with this negative review of it.

“Become game tester” products is all over the internet and while some of them promise to teach you how to become a video game tester and get a job today, others are more honest and let you know that you need to be able to at lest turn on a console to apply for a deal.

I can tell you that, becoming a game tester are not as easy as it sounds there are certain requirements that you need to meet and the companies are serious about their business. Yes you can earn money from testing video games, yes the companies need you but only if you qualify. Like I said, I do not know if this is a scam, I do not know if it’s the real deal, I will find out though and once I do ill let you know about it right here. For now, I’m giving you this caution alert. It’s up to you if you decide to go a head and buy elite game tester.


Updated: 13 Mar
The post was written last week, there is more information available right now about this at Elite Game Tester Review Part Two Please go check it out right a way.